Moongoose BHP support?

K

kizzyturbo4x4

how much bhp would the 2,5" full moongoose support?
i got the one that goes from elbow, with two mufflers on it, ones "pipe like" and other "box like".
thinking about how much backpressure it would create agains the turbo when engine/turbo airflow increases alot.

K

kizzyturbo4x4

ok simpler sad.. what exhaust do thoose of you that run 4-500bhp have? :lol:

K

krikra

I think when passing 400hp you need a 3" exhaust. You could get the new blueflame 3" system.

K

kizzyturbo4x4

thats what i thought to... :?
so where do i get that blueflame ?

-in need of new exhaust- :lol:

K

krikra

Yes I got mine the other day.. Its still on my floor though. :)
Dont know when I'll get to fit it. Looks nice. Dont think I'll use the twin exit backboxes -I'll probably make my own 3" single backbox.

K

kizzyturbo4x4

krikra said:
Yes I got mine the other day.. Its still on my floor though. :)
Dont know when I'll get to fit it. Looks nice. Dont think I'll use the twin exit backboxes -I'll probably make my own 3" single backbox.
please take a picture and post here mate! :wink:
how much did you give for it?

K

krikra

there is pics of the blueflame 3" in another topic. Try search. Or you can find pictures on ebay if you search for blueflame

pete-r

im hoping for over 400bhp shortly and im changing to the 3inch blueflame :wink: ,its sat on my living room floor just now.ill post a pic later if you want.

JIMMYBACK

pete-r said:
im hoping for over 400bhp shortly and im changing to the 3inch blueflame :wink: ,its sat on my living room floor just now.ill post a pic later if you want.
:twisted: :twisted: yes pete please do 8)

K

kizzyturbo4x4

what flange is that? :oops:
would this fit on standard setup or is it special made for something else?
:roll: :wink:

pete-r

no its not the standard flange,but i reckon you can get blue flame to do one with a standard one.

K

kizzyturbo4x4

ok. as i understand Blueflame makes this as a custom exhaust?
cause im in norway and might have some problems showing up at their door :lol:
or can they make one that fits standard setup, without the car present? :? hmm

pete-r

i dont think theyd need your car,im pretty sure they could make it to fit the standard setup.best to speak to someone whos actually dealt with them,i bought this exhaust from memski ,send them an email see what they say.

JIMMYBACK

yer phone them up........they are very good bunch of people no bulshit just business im sure they will make u a three inch system wiv the standard flange no problem :D