Mongoose tailpipe - To buy or swop my 5" one for smaller

Yodi

Hi guys the 5" tailpipe is too loud for my liking so looking to swop for a smaller one, anyone want to sell or fancy a swop?

Thanks, Yodi

Yodi

Im hoping that going to a 3" tailpipe will help, unsure of which cat it is I will take a photo soon

Yodi

this is the tailpipe I'd like to swop with someone, and also a pic of the cat if someone could tell me what type that would be great, Thanks

Yodi

Last edited:

johnny gtir

looks like a some people call them sports de cat or silanced de cat box mongoose even do one with there systems but there are a few makes out there. the 3" IS FAR QUIETER THAN THE 5"

Yodi

This is meant to be a complete Mongoose exhaust system, I'm going to call them direct tomorrow see if they can help.

GTI-R Nath

Thats the silanced de cat in your picture, mongoose dont sell the tips separately ull need to buy a cat back pipe to get the 3" tip pipe, plus i dont think many people will be willing to sell the tip on its own

Yodi

Thanks for the info, so it's the silenced decat and still too loud for me, I must be getting old :)

Was worth a shot though you never know, someone could want more noise.. Worst case I will just buy a 3" cat back for a couple hundred quid and sell mine on.