mod abuse, re-fcd thread

Dooie Pop Pop

nope i believe Rob locked it at Jimmy' request :roll: that was a great thread too :(

s' ok though mate i simply cannot wait to lock a few threads of my own soon. i' ll alter a few post too if i can get away with it :wink: :lol:

K

KRS

:? why was it locked?

Surly if your bored of a thread, just dont read it??

:? :? :? Im every confused at the minds that run this forum!! :lol:

But not half as confused as the paddy and his FCD!

JIMMYBACK

KRS said:
:? why was it locked?because i requested it

Surly if your bored of a thread, just dont read it??because the thread was answered a million times over and is taking up space :roll: :wink:

:? :? :? Im every confused at the minds that run this forum!! :lol:

But not half as confused as the paddy and his FCD!
:lol: :lol: :wink:

Dooie Pop Pop

now we' re fooked :lol: i seriously doubt any serious contribution will be made though :( id really like Ian. H or Si. N to come on here and comment seeing as they both sold them to the public.

dont wanna hear any poo about em being hks suppliers either, they both know the R well enough to know sh1te when they see it :wink:

its a bit hard to trust a self proclaimed tuner that doesn' t understand how a car works :roll:

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
There were many other tuners that sold them too... TDi was another...

Maybe just all beleived HKS seeing as back then no one was pushing GTiR's past 1bar...

Rishi

Dooie Pop Pop

true. back then everyone knew that an R burst into flames and exploded if you ran more than 1bar on standard internals.

or maybe the tuners were really really sh1t/inexperienced back then :roll: makes me wonder how much money people have been swindled out of due to imcompetance over the years. oh and the bull5hit....mountains of the stuff.

as already stated an fcd will make the ecu read a lower maf voltage than the true reading id like to know how many cars got wrecked cos of that :roll: imo its just a box with wires :roll: :lol: im gonna knock some up :lol:

Mr GTiR

sorry to hi jack this thread but with all the talk of HKS FCD, i have one for sale if anyone really really wants one LOL :lol:

Keira

i´ll have it off you andy :wink:

i need some more useless cr*p to hang off the christmas tree this year :lol: