Mocal Oil Cooler Sandwich Plate Seal

antgtir

As in title, does anyone know where i can get myself the correct size Mocal Oil Cooler Seal for the sandwich plate.

I had to remove the sandwich plate whilst replacing the DET sensor and noticed a) the quality isn't great and b) it had been shaped to suit the original position i tightened the sandwich plate up to the oe cooler / filter housing.

If anyone has alternative suppliers that are of a better quality i.e. like that used on most oe oil filters i'd be greatful.

Many thanks,

Ant.;-)

antgtir

Shaun said:
They do,had acouple delivered free of charge for a customer a couple of weeks back.
this is all good news, im all for free be's lol :lol:

How did you manage to sort that?

And the main question, can you do the same for me ;-) :lol:

Ant.

stumo

a) the quality isn't great and b) it had been shaped to suit

The new one will be exactly the same :doh: :der: :doh: :der: :doh: :der: :doh: :der: :doh: :der: :doh: :der: :doh: :der: :doh: :der: :doh: :der:

antgtir

stumo said:
The new one will be exactly the same :doh: :der: :doh: :der: :doh: :der: :doh: :der: :doh: :der: :doh: :der: :doh: :der: :doh: :der: :doh: :der:
I know lol :lol: but with a consumable like this its better to replace each time you take off the plate and replace and if i can source a seal which is more like rubber than plastic lol id feel happier.

I had to replace the old one for the time being until i source another, its not leaking but for me id like to have a fresh one on as under pressure it may start to leak.

Ant.