Mines Ecu

dj1qy

ive bin told a mines ecu would be better to put in rather than getting a fuel and boost controller if theres any for sale let me know dj_1qy@hotmail.com via e-mail or msn or contact me on 07742247976

gtirneil

I dont see why they would say that, the mines is not re-mappable, get an emanage or similar, or get your standard ecu rempapped and then a decent boost controller.

youngsyp

gtirneil said:
I dont see why they would say that, the mines is not re-mappable, get an emanage or similar, or get your standard ecu rempapped and then a decent boost controller.
Agreed.

Plus, a few people have been having poor running issues with Mines ecu's lately ?!

Paul

dj1qy

thanks for the advice any point outs to were i can get the emange or a mapable standard ecu ??? cus looking at a few things i mean to avoid having a fuel n boost controller n no were to put them properly i thought it would be a bit cheaper and less messy to get a good ECU im also assuming that the cost would be cheaper if a AVCR is £280 and a fuel controller of similar price then to get that dyno'd another £200 lookin £600+

Jonesy

I've got a ecu fitted with a gizzmo chip mapped for 1.2 bar for sale, you would still need somthing to control your boost, as you would with a mines.

dj1qy

ok u got a spec on that ecu you have for sale? how much u want for it ? and how come u still need a boost controller to use it?

gtir_pimp

dj1qy said:
ok u got a spec on that ecu you have for sale? how much u want for it ? and how come u still need a boost controller to use it?
the ecu doesnt turn the boost up! get a controller off ebay. greddy profec b only £150ish delivered. fit it yourself, just follow the instructions, its so easy anyone can do it. im having my controller set up on the rollers for £80! sorted for under £250.
do you have other mods? air filter,walboro and exhaust to start?

Fusion Ed

No real point getting a stage 1 chip on a pulsar, the oem setup is limited by the AFM and injectors, not the map on the ecu, although you can get a little bit its not really worth doing on its own.