Mind Made Up !

P

POWERDEMON

Finally made my fookin mind up guys:roll: i am defo joining the pulsar brigade?

After long careful thinking i have decided its time to get one of these amazing machines .being held back for to long after reading lots of threads and posts it has to be the almighty R:amen:

Just could do with finding one now preferably black at the right price with the right bits but not knowing exactly a good one from a bad one obviously not body wise:doh: more engine wise i may need to call upon a member for guidance and buying purpose ;-)

I will be looking hard for one now but im not jumping in as i took 18months for my series 1 rs turbo up and down the country ?:der: PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE:thumbsup:

i may require someone to come and look with me would anyone from the north west be willing to help me buy my first purchase :? it will include macdonalds or kfc of course on me :whoo: and a pint if you fancy one!!!!!!!!:p

Kind regards

Dave

p.s i live near manchester city centre!

houghy_1

Good decision fella8) 8) 8)

Welcome to the club then:welcome:

If you try saying KFC and STELLA someones ears will prick up from our North West section:p :lol: :lol: :lol:

Im sure someone will help you out pal.

Matt

P

POWERDEMON

Cheers pal you live in new mills top end stockport disley? I was working up there the other day !!:lol:

Some nice lanes up there just a bit boring up the A6 from manchester in the day traffic bedlam:der:

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
POWERDEMON said:
p.s i live near manchester city centre!
Make sure you have a good cat1 alarm, tracker, disc lock, garage, rottweiler etc.

Or is it not as bad as everyone makes out?

P

POWERDEMON

FAST GUY i hear what your saying pal but in 10 years i have never ever had a car touched it depends on what part of machester you live and how much attention you bring yourself .

CAT 1 ALARM FOR DEFO AND TRACKER FOR INSURANCE PURPOSES ITS NOT THAT BAD ;-)

Dont believe all the hype its a big city at the end of the day and all big cities are the same :-o

The in car at the moment to be jacked is the civic type r so i wont be buying 1 of them !!!:p

You guys have a serious doubt on manchester but i suppose im use to it and it never STOPS me doing and getting what i want!

Last edited by a moderator:
P

POWERDEMON

daz thx for the offer but notts is a little far but not if im buying from ur end?

P

Pete

hi there and :welcome: to the GTIROC mate am from manchester and its not that bad some areas are but some are nice where abouts are you from powerdemon ??

P

POWERDEMON

no i havent and ive searched fleabay only 5 on there trader nowt to my fancy and a few jap auctions on line no not found to my liking yet?;-)

I did fancy chris,s 2.2 stroker kit machine but its red and a bit out of my budget to be honest!:cry:

But 1 will will turn up no doubt :?

Thx for asking though fire and skill keep you guys posted on progress.

After something a bit special pal like all the cars i have owned well looked after!!