mies ecu and nismo bush

Looking for a mines ecu in the near future and also the nismo front engine stabilizer bush, I know there's still a gb going on but only really need the front one and asap.

cheers

youngsyp

Don't bother with the Nismo stabilizer bush mate. Looking at the design, it's still too similar to the original design. No increase in rubber stiffness will make any difference to its effectiveness.

Just fill the holes in the lower section of the OE stabiliser with silicon sealant. That will stiffen it up but, not so much as to add any excess NVH.

Thanks for the input, the bush is pretty much knackered so thought as it needs replacing I may as well go for the nismo one, maybe I should just get one from nissan?

youngsyp

Cambridge_pulsar said:
Thanks for the input, the bush is pretty much knackered so thought as it needs replacing I may as well go for the nismo one, maybe I should just get one from nissan?
Just go for whatever is cheapest mate.

As the physical construction is almost identical. The Nismo item will use slightly harder rubber but, due to the design of the rectangular bush (the one that needs stiffening), this will have no effect. Which ever one you manage to get, I'd still recommend the silicon trick.

Paul