Megamodz

geoff pine

Cambridge_pulsar said:
Just seen this on their list of uprated parts for sale... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Mines ECU
£695

:der:
Well you know some ones going to buy it (theres allways one mug)

Empty Pockets

They are mad. I phoned them 2 months ago about fmic's. He wanted 695 for a secondhand hks or norris designs one! Tried to haggle the price with him and he's not prepared to move an inch? All the bits but nobody to buy them, thats greed for you.

MarkTurbo

Careful what you say about him or he might post a thread on the modifiers club threatening you with legal action :mong: :lol: :lol: :lol:

EVOBAD

MarkTurbo said:
Careful what you say about him or he might post a thread on the modifiers club threatening you with legal action :mong: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :-D :-D :-D watch what u say as for ecu i sold one of those for £90 ther no worth much more:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MarkTurbo

£395 for a rear diff too :shock:

You could buy 7 rear diffs off pulsarbobby for that and still have change :lol:

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
MarkTurbo said:
He can post it on here, he registered a few weeks back.

I didn't start this thread as a tuner bashing thread (honest) it was just that particular thing that stuck out as being astronomically expensive.

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Cambridge_pulsar said:
I didn't start this thread as a tuner bashing thread (honest) it was just that particular thing that stuck out as being astronomically expensive.
it's not problem is it, he's not a tuner :lol: :lol: so you can say what you like

do you honestly think he sets the prices on his products thinking how fair the price is.........................no, with prices like that he knows he's going to be criticised.............................so fill your boots :lol: :lol:

and as for that pulsar/rari monstrosity...........what on earth were they thinking :der:

Last edited:

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
stevepudney said:
and as for that pulsar/rari monstrosity...........what on earth were they thinking :der:

My only complaint about that car is that he didn't keep the Gtir engine up and running (at least I'm sure he hasn't) so it could have been a proper twin engine jobbie.

JIMMYBACK

in the the words of stumo the guys a complete asshole if hes ever thinks hes gonna sell much of his crap at that priceill stick to buying good cheap crap of pulsar boby:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: