Maybe Coming back, what you think?

Hi all, I am an old school member here, been away for a long time (about 7-8yrs I think), anyway had numerous cars since my 2 pulsars such as GT4, Skyline R33 GTR, EVO 6, DC2 JDM Integra Type R etc etc etc.

Been offered a pulsar for a good price, roll cage, 2 buckets, harness's, 4 pot ap brakes, white 17" alloys, new altenator, front mount etc.

Only prob is the engine is fooked, I no longer have any contacts for pulsar engines etc, anyone point me in the right direction for one (a reputable business pref) and anyone know a rough price for supply and fit an engine as no longer have the space or time to do it myself as I used to :-(
I would pref a stock or mildly tuned engine as I only want to run 1bar, with front mount, oil cooler etc and run it as a regular use stripped track car as my teg was.

Cheers and hope to get some good replies.

Carl

M

mynheers_a_pint

southend on sea i think- there should be a banner that pops up every so often at the top. It's run by Pulsarboby who is on here.

I know the link pops up but heres the link;
www.gti-r-us.co.uk

noriek2003

Carl Hammond said:
Where is this, I am in Kent, nr maidstone mate
mike, ex-gtir still does the odd bit of work on pulsars. You'd just need to find yourself an engine or get him to rebuild yours

EVOBAD

they all seem to come back in the end ,pulsar sir bob he must hav dismantled 40 pulsar in the last year

noriek2003 said:
mike, ex-gtir still does the odd bit of work on pulsars. You'd just need to find yourself an engine or get him to rebuild yours

Mike Chilcott this is (is he still about)? he did work on my old car for me 8 odd yrs ago :)
Still have his numbersomewhere as we were mates back then but not seen him in yrs since he got married.

Braveheart said:
Welcome back!
Like what you are using the R for!... Give Bob a shout (http://www.gtiroc.com/forums/member.php?u=3870) for your parts or just post in the parts wanted section on this site.
Cheers mate

Well the DC2 was by far a better balanced car with better power to weight and handling than any Pulsar I have owned and driven

BUT

The Integra was way to mint to use all the time as I worried for scratches and stone chips, also was an everyday car also and did not want to ruin it so sold it for a lot more than I bought it for (as it was truely that mint) and decided to go back to my routes as the pulsars are so cheap to buy now and if it breaks I still have my g.friends Polo for road use :)

Below are a few pics of the precious pulsars and my DC2 with my dads car :)

My First Pulsar (WAS SHOWROOM CONDITION)

My 2nd Pulsar

Cheeky Sticker :)

Now the MINT DC2 Stirpped & Non Stripped (With my dads car)

This car ended up with 4 front strut braces and 3 rear :)

Just looked at the http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk/ Site and on the page - Services the far right picture is my 1st GTI-R on a tow truck, anyone here own this car now?

P

pulsarboby

hiya carl, email sent to you fella!

the old blue car which was on the back of the tow truck, i bought from a guy in colchester way (lived on a boat) who partly owned a tuning garage which was in trouble so i purchased the car for very little as he was skint!

the car i eventually swapped for a complete pile of junk + cash, but which had loads of mods and a complete load of parts to rebuild an uprated engine (all new)
as far as i know the guy still has the car and is on the other site (rally scott i think)
so car did not get scrapped, was handed a second lifeline by the pulsar god:lol: :lol: :lol:

pulsarboby said:
hiya carl, email sent to you fella!

the old blue car which was on the back of the tow truck, i bought from a guy in colchester way (lived on a boat) who partly owned a tuning garage which was in trouble so i purchased the car for very little as he was skint!

the car i eventually swapped for a complete pile of junk + cash, but which had loads of mods and a complete load of parts to rebuild an uprated engine (all new)
as far as i know the guy still has the car and is on the other site (rally scott i think)
so car did not get scrapped, was handed a second lifeline by the pulsar god:lol: :lol: :lol:
Maybe it was not my old car - just same wheels and the colour looks same - was it a H reg - H161 KKX by any chance?

If not then wonder if my old ones about still., thanks for email - will read it in a bit mate :)

ex-gtir

i am still about carl on my 2nd marriage and have a 10month old baby boy
dont dable in gtir that much anymore building evo engines most of time as i left my old job i have a new number ;)

Hi Mike, - long time no speak - if I had have known would have been in touch, only just over a year ago sold the EVO6 GSR - did not like it - bought a DC2 Type R thats amazing but sold it as wanted to buy a new place, I am with a new woman now - daughters nearly 6 and new partner been with for 8 months - PM'd you mate.

Carl

PS seen you about I think, u still driving EVO 3 with personal plate E* WRC :)