Manifold gasket

crag

Has anybody got the part number for the 200sx Manifold gasket as been told it will fit straight onto the gtir and is much better than the standard pulsar gasket.

O

Odin

youngsyp said:
Search.......

Paul

Now now Paul people will say you're a horrible person :shock: :doh: , You know full well most people are way to stupid or lazy to bother with the search function :doh: , Or is a total lack of intellect :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Anyway I was bored and didn't mind spending 30 second of my day finding it for him ;-) .

Rob

gtirjoey

i bought a 4 branch manifold and it keeps blowing manifold gasket mabe i need a 200sx one?? any one had this trouble i was going to take manifold to machinest to get the face checked or do i just need a 200sx gasket???

Braveheart

gtirjoey said:
i bought a 4 branch manifold and it keeps blowing manifold gasket mabe i need a 200sx one?? any one had this trouble i was going to take manifold to machinest to get the face checked or do i just need a 200sx gasket???
Get the face checked... my custom manifold is way out and will be in a machine shop very soon... :doh: