looking for two decent gtir's

A

antilag

as title says looking for 2 good condition gtir's dont care on spec as long as the price suits the condition really im in surrey

dave

A

antilag

maybe lol my mate wants one to tho whats new here then mate?

A

antilag

tried alan already he isnt ready to sell,well my mate has been hounding me to sort him one out and i might get one not certain tho but if the right one comes up who no's i might need to start buying all my old bits back lol

O

Odin

God help us :doh: , We don't want you back matey :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: .

We have enough bl00dy chav's on the forum as it is :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

Last edited by a moderator:

Keira

your wasting your time...there aint two decent gtirs in the country :lol:

have you tried the other site ? there normally a few on there at anyone time.

O

Odin

antilag said:
i notice we still have the spastics that cant spell on here then lol

Unfortunately for you yes I'm still here ladyboy ;-) , Unlike you who hasn't the staying power to be a true pulsar owner :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:.

Rob

A

antilag

Boooooost said:
"i might need to start buying all my old bits back lol"

Sorry mate most of them are now in New Zealand :)

bloody hell matt hows tricks ? new zealand a what happend there hows the car?

O

Odin

stevepudney said:
and that's something to be proud of because.................................:?

Because only the strongest willed die hard fools have the true staying power for Pulsar ownership :der: , And I just don't think Dave has the stamina for the up hill struggle that is GTIR ownership :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Lets face it Dave you just don't cut the mustard matey :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:.

And Steve is turning in to a right old ladyboy these days too ;-) :lol:.

Rob

GINGA

Odin said:
Lets face it Dave you just don't cut the mustard matey :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:.

Homer
Dave
Just ask him where his latest turbo from the states is :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
O

Odin

diesel weasel said:
its not at a place called latenight is it ?

he's got no hope of seeing it if it is :lol:

As it happens I got an email yesterday saying that it had been found :shock: , And will be back at lovefabs this coming week (hopefully :oops: );-) 8) .

Rob

Boooooost

antilag said:
bloody hell matt hows tricks ? new zealand a what happend there hows the car?

Hi mate its all good, just moved to NZ bought the car with me and all the bits but cant register it so have bought another one to swap the bits onto. Will be rebuilding again soon not sure whether to go to 2.2 or not. Hows you? :)

A

antilag

so did u get it running matt? y new zealand?
so what else is new round here i see all the same jokers are here and technically i never left the gtir life i just had a break off the forum

Boooooost

antilag said:
so did u get it running matt? y new zealand?
so what else is new round here i see all the same jokers are here and technically i never left the gtir life i just had a break off the forum
Not since it had its little moment it will be back one day lol.

NZ just seemed like a better place than the UK and it is,looking for a house at the mo so funds are a little tight.