Looking for a high spec R. Anyone?

DRC

Hi i'm looking for another gtir i have just over 8k waiting for the right car.
If anyone has anything going let me know.

I'm looking for around 400bhp
with a huge spec list

Fazz

Ah, DRC is back....

May recall I was interested in your boat back when buying but it was out of price range at the time...

Best of luck, that amount of cash might tempt a few to come out ..

Good luck with the search!

Trondelond

Slightly OT, but you lucky bastards, a stock R in decent condition will set you back about 16k here in norway. :)

DRC

!!!!! 16k!!!! wtf!. lol

cheers Fazz . im a bit better off for cash now ! so im going to hunt down a nice car over the next few months. fingers crossed.

Trondelond

Yeah, carprices are ridiculous here. Or at your end of it, depending on point of view :) Good luck with the hunt though!

Trondelond

Taxes! Nothing else, we have massive taxes for everyting, and pretty much every car available will now be more expensive next year, because of a co2 tax.. :D wonderful!
I am not familiar with your taxsystem, so you might have the same taxes as us, but with lower rates.

Trondelond

The trouble is - you wouldn't :)

If I import something from japan or england for instance, I'd pay about what you sell cars for in england. Trouble is that you have to calculate roughly 110% in taxes on top of the price of the car. Nice, eh?

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Tell you what, we'll do the paper work for £1000, so you only have the same in taxes, then you give us £10000 in cash and you still save £4000.:thumbsup: :lol:

chrism

I bought my R for 4500 pounds.Im gonna drive it until next summer/autumn then sell it for about oh....TEN GRAND!!
Then I´ll buy the next one and do the sama again.

Ten grand should get me a nice little run around methinks.

Trondelund;vill du inte köpa min när jag är färdig.130tusen SEK?

T

treemonkey

If your still looking get in touch with this guy.

Hyeline Automotive Care Ltd,
Kenzo Sakurai (director)
Unit B2 / C1 West Point Industrial Estate
Penarth Road, Cardiff, CF11 8JQ
Tel: +44 (0) 29 20 70 9191
Tel/fax: +44 (0)2920 713854
e-mail: kenzo_sakurai@hyeline.com
Web: www.hyeline.com

Lionel

Treemonkey how do you know about that R? also if you looking for a R i have a good mate that can get u a fresh one from japan etc

Pm me if you like

Last edited:

Ricky_GTi-R

I also know a good 'mate' that can import you a nice fresh GTi-R bud, will all the right mods etc, drop me a PM.

Ricky

Ricky_GTi-R

Haha thought you would appreciate that Lionel bud :lol:

Gonna PM you actually, have a little business proposition for you buddy:cool:

Ricky