Look what i just got.

M

Mikey

Been working with a guy making stainless bits for my car and just put my maf to turbo pipe on, what do you think ?

This ones sort of the prototype to make sure it fits. I had it made without any of the 3 holes in the stanard one as mine doesn't use any of them. These will be ready for sale soon along with lots of other bits and bobs, anybody think of anything they would like to be made ?

ashills

thats what im gonna need with my new turbo would he be able to do any variations to it
ie: longer bit onto turbo (as mine doesnt use teh metal pipe)
and maybe a bigger diameter

M

Mikey

I should have thought so, shouldn't be to much of a problem.

O

Odin

How about replacements for the forge samco pipe run?
and I'll need a bigger turbo pipe than you have nobba. :wink:

G

GTI-R Kid

Looks very well indeed. Will there be other options available (shorter pipe) - like for when the battery gets relocated to the boot and the filter can be moved forward?

M

Mikey

Anything is possible, he just needs either very good meausrements to work from or something he can jig. Pipes come with all pipe clamps, silicon reducer if needed, silicon hose(in a chioce of red, blue,black or yellow) as many or as few tee off's as you would like with hoses to suit. The price of this pipe is £105 + postage
can supply a silicon reduing pipe for the 300zx maf for £5 :D
All pipes are 316 grade Hygenic stainless, one of the highest grades being highly resistant to any corrosion, once polished will NEVER need doing again.

T

traci

Gees that's cheap, Spec R want 145 plus vat and postage for theirs :shock: and all those Spec R welds visible too :shock:
V nice mate.
T