Long wait has come to an end

Garef

I have waited six years to post this message and my moment has come, I am the new owner of my very own GTI-R. After viewing many over the years and then putting my dream on hold by moving to America to study i returned home this Chrsitmas to see a deal i could not pass up, I purchased a H Reg Grey GTI-R from Jaime (.Jambo.). I wasn't even looking to buy as i still have six months left before i finish my degree but my mate Marc text me about this car. When i went to view it, it was honestly the cleanest one I have ever seen, I knew I couldn't let it pass. I never slept a wink last night and drove home from Fife today with a grin that my mate couldn't stop laughing at. I can't stop looking out the window at it and I honestly don't think that it has sunk in yet, but I felt fantastic driving home and so proud, u know the feeling.

I wanna say a quick thanks to Jamie and his wife for being so patient with me, he's a top guy and I can't fault anything, he was completely honest about everything and answered all my questions. Good luck with getting a job mate.

Thanks to Ricky as well, cheers for all your help and sorry for all the questions.

Thanks also to my mate Marc who took me up to view it and gave me some pointers on what to look out for, shame your not the only R in Cumbernauld anymore, haha.

Only down side is that it's now going in the garage until I get back from America, can't afford to insure it for a month and tax it, hardly worth it. Who cares though, it's mine and I'm the happiest guy in the UK today.

Pics are in the Scotland section, page three of the Anyone looking for an R in Scotland post.

P

Pete

very very true thats the R i was going to buy my mate andy (mrgtir) told me about that but i was too late sounds like uve got a very good R there :doh: :doh: 8) :lol:

Mr GTiR

Well done fella and welcoem to the club.

As Pete has already said you just beat us to it as i saw it and phoned Pete but was told it had just been sold....:thumbsup:

Pete, we'll ban him later for beating us to that car before us ;-) :lol:

.jambo.

glad your happy with it garef im still gutted but will have another one soon enough.thanks to u for buying it and now my money will go towards me trying to go off shore on the oil rigs.anyone work off shore any tips????.again thanks garef your a top bloke forgot to say but the price was plus a hoody and cap lol:thumbsup: