long shot---- auxillery samco hoses needed

boost

Hi all..

im having trouble getting hold of the samco hoses (the auxillery coolent kit 7 hoses)

no one has them in stock and theres a 5-8 week wait.. :doh:

does anyone have a set thats for sale?

thanks

whytie

You can get them from eBay buy them now. They are not samco hoses but still look good quality.

Mad

The ones on ebay are Amber Performance. Good company but when I called them about 2 weeks ago, they did not have any in stock. The best thing to do is go through the suppliers list for Samco and call around.

Good luck.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Nobody hold them in stock for our car - they will all order them from Samco when you pay for them (we've been through this before). Your best bet is to see if anyone has bought a set when they couldn't wait for their ordered ones to turn-up, and want to sell them now they did turn up... then you can do the same for the next person.

jjs

there is a company close to me who said the would be willing to make sets up if i supply the original ones for them to copy, i have seen the quality it looks as good as samco, can do any colour , and put logos on them to, would have to see about delivery time, would there be any intrest ?

Blimey where you get them from, been waiting for 7 weeks from Amber, I know its not there fault... Might get it on the road in August!

boost

i managed to get them through a classified add, i was lucky enough to find some new that was never used.. sorted.. its a joke waiting for 7 weeks, people need them sooner.. im hoping my car will be working this time next week.. its been over a year and a half of the road...lol typical

johnsy

these kits are made to order,

im looking into a group buy if anyone is interested! upto 25% discount depending on numbers

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
can you buy the coolant hoses in singles?
You can buy single hoses in set lengths and angles... but you'd need to know what you need when you buy it because it won't be labelled as "GTi-R rear hose number 1 - plenum to block"; more like "90 degree 10mm ID".

Chances are that you'd also need to cut them down to size.

boost

im after the gtir standard samco replacement bottom rad hose.. probably have to buy it with the other one i reckon.