little switch.

A

Anonymous

Hi all
Probably bit of a silly question but i was wondering what that little black switch is just underneath my ignition is.Its not the fog light switch because thats further to the right of that,and i dont think its anything to do with the alarm(its a clifford) sorry no pics.
cheers.

A

antilag

i no this one mate ................its an ejecter set :lol:

A

Anonymous

antilag said:
i no this one mate ................its an ejecter set :lol:
Nice one mate.Ill tell me missus to take it shopping and when shes driving if she presses the button a mirror will drop down for her.

Mr GTiR

is it not the valet switch for the Clifford? if it is then it will be a black rocker switch with a pic of a star on one side and i think either 1 or 0 on the other.

A

Anonymous

Mr GTiR said:
is it not the valet switch for the Clifford? if it is then it will be a black rocker switch with a pic of a star on one side and i think either 1 or 0 on the other.
Hi Mr GTiR,
Theres no writing on the switch mate.Its a rocker switc but when you press it it goes to the middle,and then its sprung after that - goes down again but then springs back to the middle?
suppose it could be for anything.

S

si.c R

If its one of the older Clifford alarms like the concept 50 it sounds like your valet swith. They had a plain button that sprung back on one side and switched on the other. The newer alarms have the button with a star on it.

A

Anonymous

pulsark2002 said:
If its one of the older Clifford alarms like the concept 50 it sounds like your valet swith. They had a plain button that sprung back on one side and switched on the other. The newer alarms have the button with a star on it.
Thats the one mate.Ive only just bought the car so i haven't really had chance to read the alarm manual yet.
cheers for that dudes.

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
That sounds just like the "plain view" rocker switch that my concept 50 had. It was hidden under the ignition key too. :?

A

AZ STE

Mine has the similar switch it runs an after market fog light for the UK.Check on full lights then switch it.

C

caz

I've got two. Ones for the fog light the other for the front driving lights. But to honust, they love sticking nobs and tweeters on things in Japan. Could be anything!
I've got a lad who works for me whos mate has a NA Veilside Supra. Its got NOS but that buttons accounted for. Hes a bit confused about a big red button by the gear lever with a jap writing sticker next to it. Its sounds like it used to be wired to can of woop ass but it no longer does out :?