little help for a new person

NU773R

hi there new to the site

i drive a black fiesta rs turbo which is sitting a little over 200 bhp, i love it but i'm getting annoyed with all the little problems it keeps getting so i've decided to sell up and get a GTI-R.

first question's are from what i've been reading they suffer from clutch and gearbox problems, are there any other mechanical problems, and are there any other problem these cars suffer from????

but was wondering if any of you lot know of any place's that will import one for me

cheers chris

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
They do not suffer Gearbox or Clutch problems... Well just as much as the next car...

The standard clutch will wear out when running up at 280bhp... Then its time for an uprated item...

The gearbox is fine for 400bhp... The ones that may fail are the ones that have silly miles on them and are 15years old...

Look at the FAQ for N00bs!...

Rishi

marcymarc

NU773R said:
but was wondering if any of you lot know of any place's that will import one for me

cheers chris

Newera imports and dicksons of dumblane are the only two import companys i would ever deal with, but both companys are very expensive.

Newera imports have a black GTiR ready to ship to the uk but thats up at £5750 :shock:

In my honest opinion it would probably be better to buy one already in the country , theres alot of good ones selling for very little money at the minute. :thumbsup:

mattygti-r

i would use newera 100% the quality of their cars is first rate, and i did for my gtr.

i was out at dinner with miguel and his newera team in tokyo the other evening, they know their stuff, you wont go wrong.

that gtir they have is well worth the money and infact is already sold within a day of it being on there, and infact had to source additional gtirs to meet the demand from other people who were chasing for this gtir you mention

finding a good gtir in japan is very very difficult, despite what people tell you.

you will be looking at 6k for a good low milage gtir in japan

youngsyp

mattygti-r said:
i would use newera 100% the quality of their cars is first rate, and i did for my gtr.
Agree, they sourced my GTiR back in 2002 and she's still as good as gold !!