Link to Power Fc Commander Manual ( english version )

E

Edd

If its any help the dizzy on mine with a powerfc was bodged :wink: all the way forward as far advanced as possible :shock: :shock:

M

memski

Yep, mine is set to 40 on idle, really wierd as it doesn't idle as well as it does when at 20 (can get it to 20 by letting the clutch off a little - really weird but my car idles at 1100-1200). I only have the commander so I can't print off any spread sheets :( Would be ace as mine is mapped for 1.4bar and it would be good to see the map in it's entirety. Clive explained the ignition to me, and he backed it off as load/rpms increase to keep det away with such high boost (the previous mapper had done the opposite at 1bar).

A

AJ4

likewise, I tried backing mine off to 20' at idle to see what happened using the _whole curve at once_ setting, and it barely ticked over and ran like poo.

Memski, just bite the bullet and copy them all from the commander into an excel spreadsheet by hand :D ( thats what I did :oops: )

Hopefully getting some software soon that will do it automatically etc.

On a side note, I noticed that the original map is questionable, its full of holes and spikes everywhere. From what I can find out about maps in general, the maps should have nice transitions from one point to another, no sudden changes in any parameters. First job is to create a nice smooth map, if it works I'll upload it somewhere for people to see.