Link Ecu Upgrade

c20ona

A mate of mine used to have the full Link engine management system in his car and said it done a great job for the money. Worth a thought i suppose.
Nice wheels by the way Lee. Those Shnider ?. There's me thinking i had the only polished set in the UK as well, bast. :D

Kenny

c20ona

There such a nice rim and suit the pulsar down to a tee. Soild as feck too !. Lost count of how many pot holes i've hit (Edinburgh !), and they keep on spinning. Good thing an all !, got a quote from Japan for a new spare wheel - 500.00 each + shipping/vat etc !!!!!. :shock:
(That's for the high polish version though, unsure of the chrome etc).
So if one of your wheels go missing, you'll know where to look, lol. :lol:

Kenny

SickBoy

Kenny

have you got a link to where you saw them they seem to be like rocking horse sh*t

cheers Lee

c20ona

Yeah, there very hard to come by mate. I managed to finally get a spare wheel a few weeks back and when i got it home, it was a 5 stud, doh !.
But i seen a car at Knochhill race course a little while back with a chrome set on and was advised by the owner that there was an importer near by (Scotland) that had started to bring them in but can't remember who it was.
But if i see this bloke at the next meet, i'll ask him again and put a post up stating where and how much. Or if your really keen, i'll source the jap supplier direct and pass that on if you if you like. But be prepaired to dig very deep.

Regards

Kenny