Lightweight Wheel Recommendations please.

LTLRKT

Ok so im looking for some 17x8 wheels. And im guessing an offset of below 40 (maybe closer to 35) is needed.

Anyone recomend some good name brands that are light, with a good centered weight design / look.

Ive looked into a couple of manufacturers, but some help from the more experienced members would speed this up alot :p

OZ racing wheels have some good lightweight options, they have the Ultraleggera 17x8. 7.74kg, But no details on the PCD or offset on their website.

I know ROTA have a couple of suitable 17x8 but i cant seem to find the right model with the correct PCD.

Any help with other brands, models, etc.. woud be greatly, greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys 8)

vss irvine

i would contact rota direct as im sure they will have what you need, 35-38et is what you need, but tbh you would get away with 30et

rota slipstream seems to be a wheel of choice

LTLRKT

Ok what about the Motegi Traklite 1 or 2. Any one know about these wheels?

They weigh 6.8kg and 6.6kg. They both come in 17x8 4x100, but the offset is 42! So im guessing something like this would need a spacer? bigger ET means the wheel goes inwards right? So id need spacers so it doesnt rub the suspension and/or the calipers correct? (I can never rememer which way it bloody goes.)

Also, spoke to 2 different shops dealing with OZ wheels about the Ultraleggera 17x8's. Left all my details, but no one has got back to me about pcd or offsets, so im stuck.. and i really like those wheels.

buh!