lightflywheel good or bad?

A

Anonymous

as the topic... is it good or bad with lightflywheel?

whats good?

whats bad?

is lightedflywheel on a dragstripp(402) car bad/good?

is there anyone who hade changed to a lightflywheel?

what was the differens from the orginal?

plz help my boys if you can...

/Fredrik

O

Odin

Ilskog said:
help me....
I think it depends on how light we are talking here mate, I'v read some
of the posts about flywheels and there seem to say about 3-4 kg lighter is
pretty good with out upsetting the idle :wink: .

but I'm sure that someone will post up for def later as I haven't had one
so I'm just repeating what I'v read.

rob

turblio

Right I had a 4.1kg fitted to mine and the engine pick up is quicker but also the drop is quicker so you have to match your gear changes a little
better but in general the car is more responsive, so worth doing IMO :wink:
Frank

O

Odin

turblio said:
Right I had a 4.1kg fitted to mine and the engine pick up is quicker but also the drop is quicker so you have to match your gear changes a little
better but in general the car is more responsive, so worth doing IMO :wink:
Frank
:wink: .

And hows my clutch pipe doing mate? because I'v never got one to
replace it, it must be the best £25 I'v ever spent :cry: .

A

Anonymous

ok... im going to fit a helix aluflywheel...

turblio: is it hard to do fast starts?? after you have changed the flywheel?

A

Anonymous

here is the helix clutch kit and the helix alu flywheel...
sorry for the bad pics... its taken with the mobile =)

A

Anonymous

this is the kind of question that really gets on my nerves.he asks a question re flywheels as to whether they are good or bad when he already has 1 ordered and in the post :evil:

he posts the question at 9am on wed morning and by sun afternoon he`s taking pictures of the thing on his lounge floor :evil:

this is just wasting everybodies time as i know what the swedish post is like and it`s not that quick :evil:

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Chill!!! :shock:
Maybe he's ordered it and then thought have I done the right thing? and thought he find out what other people have thought of theirs.

A

Anonymous

Fast Guy said:
Chill!!! :shock:
Maybe he's ordered it and then thought have I done the right thing? and thought he find out what other people have thought of theirs.
do you not think that it`s a bit late to reconsider once it`s ordered :?:

if you`re going to ask advice surely it should be done before you order anything as per whitey and his clutch as an example.what do you think would happen if we said,no it`s a really bad idea don`t do it.you think he`s going to post it right back again,not friggin likely.

he`s just wasting everybodies time and effort :evil:

A

Anonymous

come down oap-r ... i just want to know how it is to drive the gtir with a lightflywheel...

what the differens is form orginal....... and so on...

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
The people who have answered this post Do have a choice and haven't been forced to comment, if they concidered the question to be a waste then they wouldn't have answered.

Whats the fcukin problem. Just chill.............................take a happy pill.

A

Anonymous

stevepudney said:
The people who have answered this post Do have a choice and haven't been forced to comment, if they concidered the question to be a waste then they wouldn't have answered.

Whats the fcukin problem. Just chill.............................take a happy pill.
maybe they wouldn`t have bothered answering if they knew it was going to be fitted no matter what was said about it.

A

Anonymous

Ilskog said:
come down oap-r ... i just want to know how it is to drive the gtir with a lightflywheel...

what the differens is form orginal....... and so on...
what is the point in that :?:
you`ve got 1 ordered,you`ll find out what it`s like when you fit it :!:

A

Anonymous

oap-r stop write in my topic if not can hold on to the topic...

i have to wait 1 month before i can fit the wheel... and i can wait until that to know how it feels.. so i made this topic go get the answer form you how have one fitted.. ok?

i cant see the problem..

thanks Fast Guy, stevepudney for the support..