light alloys......?

Mr GTiR

my mate is importing them in so migt do a group buy.

About £700 for a set of alloys and tyres 215/40/17

I'll have a set on my car soon.

J

jaigtir

yes that is very light. ssr type c wheels in 16 inch are about 4 kg and they are possibly one of the lightest wheels you can get. There is a set for sale if anyone is interested, as new.

Sweeny

Andy, can you get hold of 15's without tyres :oops: , and maybe the dimensions of them? Just need to know if they will fit over my calipers :twisted: .

Mr GTiR

These wheels are only available in 7x17 (white/silver/graphite grey). Going to contact the bloke tomorrow to see what the prices are without tyres. I'll post up more when i have the info.

Mr GTiR

Just spoke to my mate and they only come in 7x17".

Price without tyres = £560 inc VAT

Price with 205/40/17 or 215/40/17 = £750 inc VAT.

The alloys are available in white, silver, gun metal or bronze.

Let me know if your interested.

C

Crazy

Not bad, weigh less than my O.Z Superleggeras 8)

When you planning on getting them in :?:

Would look EVIL :twisted: in Gunmetal :wink:

JIMMYBACK

they look the mutts nuts.i feel sick now cos i got my old wheels re painted other wise i would of had a set :shock: :cry: 8)

B

BR00K

Nice Wheels :D

Can he get pics of them in their different colours.
And do you think he will still be doing them in say Feb next year as I'm skint and I don't think my kiddies would appreciate wheels for Christmas...

Nice to see something different I don't think there are many nice ones about. I liked the superleggeras in grey but they don't do them anymore and too many people have them in silver.

I really like the Nismo ones on the 350Z Nismo but they don't do them for our car (or do they) : http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/frame.php?file=pic.php&imagenum=1&carnum=2015

Cheers

B

BR00K

Doh,

In fact they do look very similar to the ones on the 350Z, do you know how much those Nismos are ? 2 grand or something like that...

MMMMMMM... Looks like its wheels for Christams kiddies.

Mr GTiR

right i've posted up in the group buy section all the details u need about these wheels, so have a look in there (don't know if a mod has posted it yet so keep checking).

Brook - i'll pm tonight :wink:

O

Olly

Had em a couple of months now, might finish them off with the light weight titanium nuts but not sure just yet, nice wheels my man. :lol: 8)