Lexus Light!

A

AJ4

Spikey said:
Every one in here has changed there cars from top to poo poo
Yes, by NOT fitting stupid kiddie Max Flower mods... ;)

I didnt ask what you thougt about them, i wanted to now where i can get some from, because i have never seen them before...
Probably because nobody wants stupid kiddie Max Flower mods on their Pulsar... ;)

Whe all want to have the best and outstanding car, and that will just work if whe help each other!
Well, we could help each other by discouraging people fitting stupid kiddie Max Flower mods... ;)

Hope that helps.

1000ny

why don`t you just go the whole hog and paint it f!cking orange :evil: :wink: :lol:

S

Spikey

1000ny said:
why don`t you just go the whole hog and paint it f!cking orange :evil: :wink: :lol:

its withe now. i want it more rallye looking 8)

ShayneG

Spikey, u got a learn mate if ur gonna do silly things to the R u will get slaughtered on here. I mean FFS lexus lights :!:

Buy a god damn Lexus if u like the fukcers that much :!:

kyepan

Spikey said:
1000ny said:

not seen any rally cars with lexus style lights.. that i can remember.. if you want to make it look more rally style, some white compomotive wheels, and a stripped out caged interior would work best.. with some red rally slag mud flaps to finish it off.

S

Spikey

kyepan said:
Spikey said:
1000ny said:

not seen any rally cars with lexus style lights.. that i can remember.. if you want to make it look more rally style, some white compomotive wheels, and a stripped out caged interior would work best.. with some red rally slag mud GTiRich to finish it off.
I never wanted Lexus lights, its just that allot of people have asked me
about them.....

O

Odin

You should of kept quite then :wink: , would of saved yourself all this abuse your getting :lol: :lol: .

rob

O

Odin

Oh thanks mate :shock: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: .

Couldn't you of chosen someone elses shed :cry: .

rob

kyepan

he he, sorry rob, i could have done it to keirons, but don't have a photo of the back end.

yours is coming on nicely though...