leaving the gtir

mohsan

i think im leaving people but i dont know whether im doing the right thing, i may never have the powers again. I will no longer be able to keep skylines behind me,nnnnnnnnnoooooooooo
I might be making a big mistake, but for some reason i just want to go ahead with it? i just feel like a change, and after all the money ive spent on it all for someone else to enjoy. Uk spec gtir, not only that i believe i got the best looking gtir around! gona havee to take some piccys

mohsan

gtir

should i stay or shall i go?
somebody stop me!
Part of me says go part of me says stop it thicko!
can anyone tell me any bad experiences from leaving the gtir, to other performance cars?

MarkTurbo

I've pretty much had enough of mine after 3 years of owning it, i've got bored of it and reckon its time for something newer. Like an evo 5 :lol:

A

angry_milker

I did the same a year or so back, swapped mine for a Corrado VR6! :?
Personally I wouldn't bother, YOU WILL BE BACK!!
Now I am back in the game on my second R, fucked the gearbox but hey, BREAK IT, UPRATE IT!!! :D :twisted:

C

carpy100

must confess i fancy an s16. but it would have to be parked up alongside my 'R' :wink:

herbie

MarkTurbo said:
I've pretty much had enough of mine after 3 years of owning it, i've got bored of it and reckon its time for something newer. Like an evo 5 :lol:
I was fed up of mine after 1 year, nevermind 3! Glad to get rid of it, pass the problems and expence onto somebody else :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jgti-R

i've been down the drifting route silvia, s13, s14a, enjoyed it very much! my mates own fast cars, evo, skyline, p1 etc etc

the gtir was a cheaper impulse buy.............

i fooking love it! 8)

JIMMYBACK

im on my second...but i would say u need to be good at one buying cheap parts and two doing most of the work your self 8)

deank93

I've had mine for over 5 years and whenever its of the road, which is generally most of the time, i miss it like mad.

I barely driven it in 2 years but have no intention of getting rid of it.....especially since Rishi talked me into parting with a little cash and now Jonee has it in bits i'm looking at near on 500bhp when i get it back.

Keep the damn thing, they're great to drive, they sound awsome, they're so ugly they offend everyone and go like stink.....what more do you need??

Keira

MarkTurbo said:
Like an evo 5 :lol:
you just wanted the chance to be able to wear a silly jacket with a manufacturers name plastered all over it :roll: :lol:

as for people selling their gtir's and thinking anyone else in this whole big wide world gives a s h ! t wether they do or dont..............

nobody cares :wink: :lol: :lol:

A

andrew

well mine has been gone for 2 months now... have to say i miss it a bit :cry: . was in the civic last night with the girlfriend and a white evo 6 just lashed right past us amazing sound, scared the shit out of us :x :shock: ... well iam applying for a promotion at the moment so if that goes through iam going back to the guy i sold my r to and getting it back :x will also buy a focus diesel to run along with it.

JIMMYBACK

andrew said:
well mine has been gone for 2 months now... have to say i miss it a bit :cry: . was in the civic last night with the girlfriend and a white evo 6 just lashed right past us amazing sound, scared the Skoda out of us :x :shock: ... well iam applying for a promotion at the moment so if that goes through iam going back to the guy i sold my r to and getting it back :x will also buy a focus diesel to run along with it.
thats good t here matey i knew u would 8)

J

jiw

MarkTurbo said:
:lol: nice choice mate, heres mine :p