leads

stuarty

Ok need to get some new ignition leads................never bought them before so has anyone got any suggestions for the best ones to go for............:?

B

big lee 1of1

hi mate i got mine from demon tweeks (magnecor ignition leads 8.5mm)cost me around £85

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
The Standard Nissan Leads are the best you can get for your car... Don't waste your time or money on anything else...

Rishi

kirko

the nissan ones are probably the best ones to get ;-)
no need for magnecor etc.

in fact ive got some brand new magnecors still in the box as i was advised to use standard nissan leads

paz

Nissan seem to be the popular consencous, however after talking to a couple of people on this site I decided to try the magnecor's for when the car comes out of the garage, as several people swear by them.

Paz

J

justin666

I got some magnecor KV85's about a year ago but only because the muppet at the shop quoted me the wrong price so I only ended up payin 40 quid :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup: :doh:

They do a smashin job of of transferin electricity to my spark plugs but whether they are better than the standard nissan items... who knows.
How much are the standard Nissan jobbies anyway.???

J.

N

Ninja_tune_factory

I got magnecor only coz my standed leads where shit and i needed new ones.

PaulB

Ive just bought some new ones for mine. Standard Nissan ones, my car is only running 1bar boost and 270 bhp. So there spot on.
Think there £50 from nissan, i got mine from http://www.ignitionleads.co.uk

£29 delivered to my door, cannit say fairer than that! They also sell the soopa doopa ones too. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: