launch controller

A

ali1710

can you get launch controller for a pulsar?what do they actually do :doh:

P

pulsarboby

there 2x sabini small rockets connected to underside of car which are linked to ecu.
when you pick the revs up to 6000rpm ecu sends a pulse which activate rockets, then away you go at warp speed! whole kit costs around 2k and is only available at present from bulgaria or indonesia, as there strictly not road legal in this country.

hope that helps fella!

MarkTurbo

6000rpm and just let the clutch up quickly, best launch control ever :thumbsup:

You can get some cheap ish launch control kits that are basically a rev limiter and a switch on the clutch pedal or the other option is an aftermarket ecu with built in launch control ;-)

A

ali1710

oh ok,cos am not very good at take offs,got beat big timelast nite by a 294bh pulsar,but left himon the straight.lol.vudeo is on my bebo

P

pulsarboby

if your interested i can make a home bred variety for £800 using my very own secret formulae, which will give a 8000rpm launch at 4000rpm!
but be warned! you will need to buy a neck restraint as this could cause serious damage to your upper torso, with 7g acceleration, you will be reaching the point of blackout, unless you are ultra fit!
i dont like advertising the fact that i make these, as there totally illegal on road, and i trust that it will not be used on a public highway.

A

ali1710

sounds fun,but id prob black out lol.wat about the clutch tho?

A

ali1710

oh kk,sounds mental.i need sumthng tht will giv me gd take offs,how do you get torque up as i want mines a bit higher?

P

pulsarboby

your torque figure with this setup will be in excess of 1,812 lb ft when activated, is that not enough for you?

rayman75

ali1710 said:
oh kk,sounds mental.i need sumthng tht will giv me gd take offs,how do you get torque up as i want mines a bit higher?
mate i am struggling reading your post.

pulsarboby im very interested in one of your launch controls:notworthy: :eyebrows:

O

Odin

LMFAO at blobby :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Sounds like a lot better system than my Motec launch control :doh: .

Rob

P

pulsarboby

cant do this any more lol:lol: :lol: :lol:

its a wind up mate:lol:

but i will make you a kit if you wanna send me some money;-)

A

ali1710

haha,7g thts a fair bit,lol.i ll just practice my take offs

P

pulsarboby

mark turbo gave you the answer you were really looking for;-)

G

gavmc18

ali not to sure but i think your dastek unichip might have the capability of launch control

should ask wallace they will be able to tell you

gav

A

ali1710

cheers gav,have a look on my bebo,my pulsar against the 1 from arbroath