Larger frontpipe

G

GTI-R

Anyone know where I can get a larger diameter front pipe?

Car is making good power but restricted by HKS pipe.

Help!!

youngsyp

I'd get one fabricated mate. I guess there are a few places that can do this, most Powerflow, Longlife and Hayward & Scott etc... Just whoever is more convenient for you :wink:

C

Crazy

I was speaking to a guy in Austrailia about this as he was supplying 3 inch front pipes for a reasonable price but when I e-mailed him the price went up by about £40-£50 :?

Here is his E-mail address and the reply he sent me:

I’m not really doing the front pipes much any more, but I do still know the guy that makes them. He sells them to me for $350 AUD so I could get you one for that plus probably about $100AUD postage so $400AUD all up or about $155 UK pound.

Richard.CISLOWSKI@det.nsw.

Hope that helps or you could just buy a mongoose front pipe :)

G

GTI-R

Can you buy the mongoose front by itself? Thanks for the responses guys, being in Guernsey there are no places where I could get it custom made.

Though I am now happy with the output of the engine so will probably put this one to the backburner.

Davey

If you do want one, you could try performanceFx, they were getting some made up, pimps got one on his car, but i dont know what its like :wink:

GINGA

Mongoose should sell you just the front pipe and its good for 400bhp so should be enough

skiddusmarkus

Andy Chan is meant to be taking his car to Blueflame for them to make a jig for a 3" downpipe/elbow but if my car is finished first then I'll be up there like a shot.

Mr GTiR

ADR are making me a new 3" dump pipe along with a down pipe.

I'll keep my old down/front pipe for Blueflame to copy once my car is back on the road.