kyb,s

davey red.r

thinking of kyb,s fitted to my r any lads got this set up?whats the servicing like for them? is it a jap job ,or can it be done hear? my cars for road use only, and this set iam after are superstreet dampers with springs ,any experiences of them would be appreciated

cheers davey.;-)

gtirtrack

are the kybs the dampers that come with the whiteline the works kit, with adjustable damping nobs on the struts. if so i have a set of these for sale, altho im told they also used koni's in the whiteline kit.

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
I think he's refering to the KYB SuperStreets rather than the inserts.. In which case you can't really service them here as far as i know..

You may get away with fitting another insert from the likes of Koni into the strut..?

KYB make dampers for many companies.. Even the GTiR std shocks use some variant of damper from KYB Kayaba as do many other car companies..

davey red.r

yes its the superstreets,the lad informs me you can get them regassed at any shock stockist:? he would say that though for a sale, rishi if thats the case, ill just hang on for teins cheers davey;-)

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Well back when i used mine as a daily road car i used KYB SuperStreets and when they went i just had to replace them..

At least with TEIN you can send them to TEIN UK in Milton Keynes and have them serviced for £65 or there abouts..

Rishi

O

Odin

I think with coil over's that you really need to purchase a spare front and rear shock to keep as spare, That way if any of them go you wont be off the road while it's getting rebuilt, Unless you have a spare car like some of us and don't have to worry about the pulsar being your daily drive.

Rob