Koyo Radiator

P

pearl 476.5bhp

was thinking of buying one of these rads from greenline.i was going to lodge the money into their bank account tomorrow....has anyone used these twin core copper rad?????????????????????????

O

Odin

Yes I was the first I think to buy this rad from Absolute rads, And yes it fits perfect and should take about 12 days to arrive.

Rob

O

Odin

MORF114 said:
jgy koyo rads are $30 cheaper than absolute rads.

Yes maybe but you have to deal with them in the first place :doh: :roll: , And you will get @rse raped on shipping if they have anything to do with it, Just stick with Vince and Absolute rads and you know it will turn up on time and not 6 months down the road.

Rob

M

micra man

pearl 476.5bhp said:
was thinking of buying one of these rads from greenline.i was going to lodge the money into their bank account tomorrow....has anyone used these twin core copper rad?????????????????????????

get it bought you miserable langer:lol: with all the money im saving you with parts maybe you can afford to give me a call you big nose pr**k:lol:

MORF114

Odin said:
Yes maybe but you have to deal with them in the first place :doh: :roll: , And you will get @rse raped on shipping if they have anything to do with it, Just stick with Vince and Absolute rads and you know it will turn up on time and not 6 months down the road.

Rob
Good info that rob as was just about to get the fuel rail and rad off them. :thumbsup:

O

Odin

MORF114 said:
Good info that rob as was just about to get the fuel rail and rad off them. :thumbsup:

I bought a lot of stuff from JGY including my old turbo/forged CP pistons/clutch/fuel rail and more, And had to wait nearly a year for it all to turn up :shock: :shock: :roll: .

They have a terrible name on the SR20 forum and you are far better getting your parts else where in my opinion.

Rob

O

Odin

I think the cheaper double thickness copper one would be a very good choice and would leave more room for a bigger turbo and fans, And would still do a very good job of keeping the engine temps under control.

It used to be about a £100 delivered plus vat/duty, But that was a few years ago now. But its still great value when you consider just how much Nissan want for the standard plastic tanked rubbish they pass off as a rad.

Rob

Rob

M

micra man

and the pearls on rad number six . six feckin rads in eight years less that 40k thats some going he"d break iron the bo***x:lol:

P

pearl 476.5bhp

just emailed absolute rads,greenline are looking for €300 for that rad.
@@@@odin:did you buy one of these rads direct from absolute????
only $119 from there

O

Odin

pearl 476.5bhp said:
@@@@odin:did you buy one of these rads direct from absolute????
only $119 from there

I bought the bigger 53mm Koyo one myself at $345 I believe, But I know of plenty of people who bought the cheaper copper one and are very happy with its performance 8) , The copper one is all metal and no bl00dy plastic fantastic end tanks 8) :-D .

I would think that with the copper rad and a good sized oil cooler say 16 row minimum that you would have more than enough cooling capacity to play with :thumbsup: .

Rob

P

pearl 476.5bhp

my oil cooler arrived from hiteq yesterday8) 8) ..when i tried to buy that rad form absolute,they would only ship to 2 countries,so ive just emailed them to see if they would ship to the Emarld Isle
@odin:did you have the same problem?

O

Odin

pearl 476.5bhp said:
@odin:did you have the same problem?
nope they shipped to me no problem at all, Mind you I was their first UK customer for the big Koyo I believe, Because I had been talking to Vince at Absolute for a while and he did some research into gtir fitments ;-) .

And we found out that the GTIR is the same fitment as the 91-99 SR20 powered Sentra.

Rob