Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
K-Sport Coilovers Group Buy

Options:
Standard Units
Inverted Dampers

Normal Cost:
£619 Standard - Delivered to the Individual
£945 Inverted - Delivered to the Individual (6 - 8 weeks)

Group Buy Price based on 5+ Buys:
£476 Standard - Delivered to the Individual
£767.75 Inverted - Delivered to the Individual (6 - 8 weeks)

These would have 7.5kg/mm front springs and 5.3kg/mm rear springs as standard although they could be requested with any spring rate if a member thought these would be too soft or too hard. Lower spring rates are no problem.

Name: Kev @ APEX Performance
eMail: kev@apexperformance.co.uk
Tel: +44 (0)1274 683633
Fax: +44 (0)1274 683636

Rishi

Last edited:

PaulB

damn there tempting.

If only i wasnt rebuilding the sodding thing.

I could always include it in the rebuild cost. :lol:

What these coilovers like then? Anyone on here running them ?

Last edited:

abyss

£767.75 Inverted - Delivered to the Individual (6 - 8 weeks)

whats the difference with these to the standard ones

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
rossdj1983 said:
which spring rate will i need for mainly road driving and the odd track day?
something like 4.5kg/mm front springs and 3.5kg/mm rear springs would be a good choice I would say

Rishi, would that be £357 Standard + VAT ??

Last edited:
A

a11ova

im up for a set of these. for the money they are bang on. Do we contact kev at apex then and thats how we get the discount? Im presuming its +VAT

N

Ninj-r

I have some K-Sport coilovers on the walletbasher, I regret it somewhat as they are extremely hard (even on soft setting). Imagine the wheels being attached directly to the chassis and you will have some idea.

I would recommend going for some other coil overs for the group buy as I would not have them again.

My 2p's worth

Kev@Apex

Ha Ha Ha ....

Rishi has got it slightly wrong, the prices I quoted him already had the 25% GB discount, the normal prices are £619 and £945 for the inverted.

The "normal" prices he listed are the Delivered Group buy Price ( including VAT & Delivery at 11.75 )

youngsyp

Dammit, 1 week late !

Having looked into these, out of the Teins, D2's, G-Force sets and these, these were my favourite as, there is a UK presence for them so, you can get the serviced over here.
I went for the D2's in the end as, I was told that I couldn't have the K Sports in the spring rates that I required (4 KG/mm front and 3.2 KG/mm rear). This appears not to be the case anymore ?!

I'm sure these will be fantastic with the correct spring and damper rates, good luck with them !

O

Odin

I spoke to Kev this morning and he's getting me to try using the rear 5kg springs on the front, And sending me out some new 4gk springs for the rear, This should be ok because the new spring will be with in the 33% difference, So shouldn't need revalving.

I'll let you know what I think later.

Rob

Lionel

youngsyp said:
Dammit, 1 week late !

Having looked into these, out of the Teins, D2's, G-Force sets and these, these were my favourite as, there is a UK presence for them so, you can get the serviced over here.
I went for the D2's in the end as, I was told that I couldn't have the K Sports in the spring rates that I required (4 KG/mm front and 3.2 KG/mm rear). This appears not to be the case anymore ?!

I'm sure these will be fantastic with the correct spring and damper rates, good luck with them !
You can get the D2 and the tein serviced in the uk as well.

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
If you can get the D2's serviced here then the same place will be able to sort the K-Sports.

Rishi

Status
Not open for further replies.