Just spotted this

Fire & skill

Vintage member
I asked the guy about it, it doesnt look very green but then again it doesnt look very grey either! not too keen on those extra guages though

Fire & skill

Vintage member
it does you are right, when I sent the guy a message I was sure it looked more Green than Grey, he has since replied and says it is exactly as it looks in the pictures - this doesnt actually answer the question i asked him, what is the colour of the car!

GTIR1000

Probably need to get him to find and send the paint code to you then we will know for sure, im sure this is winter green though cause i have seen one for sale before and it was this colour.

KenR33

This is DL2 alright, i saw it coming up for auction in japan a while back, wouldn't be too gone on any of the mods!

Last edited:

Fire & skill

Vintage member
lovely looking car all the same, bodywork looks straight and true, need to get rid of the gauges, depending on how close to standard the car is maybe get some standard wheels too, front needs the mesh repainted to black, but I do have to say I like it.

GTIR1000

Definitely nice set of standard wheels like you said paint that mesh, get rid of the naff gauges this would be a lovely car one to keep locked away in a garage i think its to rare lol i would ditch the spot lights aswell but thats just me :).

One thing i have always wondered is why is it only red white and now winter green do the spats inbetween the vents on the bonnet scoop come painted black why not on the grey ones aswell, just a little observation i came across lol

KenR33

It was auction grade4 if i remember correctly so should be in decent shape. The black on the vents slats is just the colour of the unpainted scoop and the rest is painted in the body colour, as far as i know they all came painted the same originally?

John

With regards to the colour, its very light dependant. I have plenty of photos of my car which are completely different colours due to the sun and when you ask people what colour it is some will say silver and others will say green, depending on the weather on the day!