Just spotted this on ebay....

davey red.r

hello mate my mate had a nismo box in his car the motor was mapped to 1.2 bar he also had a toda lightweight flywheel he didnt really drive it hard and it perished after 7 month cost him 4k not saying that will happen to all just what happened to his id stay clear tho hope that helps davey;-)

davey red.r

i contacted the lad a few wks ago and he was after 8k for the whole package and the lad before that i contacted. and he said he would take 6500 so its gone up 1500 in just a few wks some profit margin:shock: top spec tho apart from gismo box

EVOBAD

its was on ebay last week for breaking i think he wanted 5k for engine it used to hav stickers on it & its been forsale for a while ,top spec but not many people going to pay the money,people dont like paying mor than 4k these days

Granite-GTiR

I spoke to the owner, his had it for a few months. He said something about the previous owner having put diesel through it??

Last edited:
A

a11ova

for the money its a rip off. Anybody who thinks there goin to get close to gettin back what they spent on it is off there head!!!

marcymarc

Granite-GTiR said:
I spoke to the owner, his had it for a few months. He said something about the previous owner having put diesel through it??
At least he was honest :lol: