Just sold the R !!!!!!

H980 Pulsarkid

I have just sold my GTIR !!!

Think im going to have a heart attack. I never ever thought I would be able to do it.......but I have. The new owner flies over from Norway on Sunday to drive her back.

4 years of ownership and an end of an era...ive never completely voiced my opinions on here due to the bunch of cnuts some people are but then there are some great people who have been very helpful as well. I wish you all luck with your GTIR's and hopefully if the plan all goes accordingly and I move into my new house ok, once decorated I'll get another. Or maybe a change.
Will defo frequent upon the site from time to time to see whats what but thanks to everyone who ive dealt with over the time Ive been a member and more recently a non member :D :lol:

All the best

Jon
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

A

AJ4

at least its going to a good home bud and not scrapped like most of them seem to be now :cry: Flying over from Norway ? Jeez, thats showing the love, right there 8) :D

if I had to do it all again now, I don't think I'd buy another Pulsar though...:D

best of luck anyways

Ross.

H980 Pulsarkid

They go for a lot of money over there as apparently aren't able to import direct from japan only other eu countries. UK makes sense....sod the 17 hour ferry journey back though !!

Long journey with that goose popping and craking will be lovely for him !!

Mark_GTiR

I sold mine in order to save for a house deposit. It's amazing how much money these things really do take up just running them..

I admire people who can afford to run both a house with mortgage and bills and then the R with mods etc... I know I couldn't so I had to make a choice... either that or go in to silly amounts of debt which just doesn't tickle my fancy!

Good luck fella... you won't be able to resist sticking around though for the usual banter!! Passes my work day anyway ha ha!!!

Mark

H980 Pulsarkid

I was able to afford to mod and keep the car off the road whilst being in my first house over the last year and a bit but an opportunity has come up to live at the top of my parents road and inbetween mine and my other halfs parents so we are going for it. SOooo the R can bring in some quick money....everyone knows the R prices for not so heavily modded R's nowadays so it's enough to cover the solicitors and estate agents bills on a 3 bed semi with garage and driveway......hmmmmm driveway for 4 cars in a nice area as well. God I hope I get it ! lol !

BUt it's exciting times and Im only 24 so hopefully a once we've settled in and sold our place etc then I can re-think about saving up for another R or maybe even something different. I have a motorbike to play with in the mean time. :twisted: .......big empty garage tho with just that in there !
:cry:

H980 Pulsarkid

Agree totally with that!!

Mark_GTiR said:
I admire people who can afford to run both a house with mortgage and bills and then the R with mods etc... I know I couldn't so I had to make a choice... either that or go in to silly amounts of debt which just doesn't tickle my fancy!