Just got my new (to me) GTI-R

B

blackpulsargtir

Howdoooo! Just new to this website - i've just bought a 93 pulsar GTI-R with xtras on it - custom exhaust twin exhaust - front mounted intercooler - some gadgetry inside that controls boost & airflow (apparently) & rear tints. Seems to go quicker than id expected so i'm guessing there may be more juicy stuff under the bonnet so i'm gonna get it rolling roaded as soon as i get paid!

Anyway can anyone point me in the right direction i got a few questions...

1 - I want either angel eye lights (preferrably) or just clear front lights, indicators & side repeaters but i can't seem to find any for these cars.

2 - Also other than going direct to nissan does anyone know where to get the replacement GTI-R badges in white? as the previous owner has painted the badge on mine.

3 - Also has anyone any pictures of GTI-R's with coloured alloys (other than silver) as i'm quite fancying spraying them gold???

Ill upload more pics as soon as poss & cheers for any help.

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h319/mattwoodhall/pulsar1.jpg

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h319/mattwoodhall/pulsar2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Fire & skill

Vintage member
nice cans mate!! - i used to have them, certainly get the looks from the young team!

whats wrong with your gtir badge? if it has a red R just leave it that way!!! looks a lot better

Mr GTiR

Welcome to the OC fella. Nice looking motor.

Anyway…..

1) No one make angle eyes for the RNN14 but lots of people sell uprated bulbs for our cars. Do a search on the net. The front indicators are a DIY affair. Buy some orange bulbs and carefully break the plastic reflector inside the indicator. Use the search function on here and you will find some instructions on how to do it. As for the side repeaters just look on Flebay.
2) Only Nissan do the GTiR badge. Again do a search on here as someone has recently ordered one and there is a part number floating about. If you can’t find it send me a pm and I’ll get you one.
3) Go to the gallery on the left hand side of the screen and do a search in the alloys section.

Regards
Andy

P

powerfreack

welcome

the only lights that i know of for the gti-r are from nemesis perfomance but they are expensive