Just Fitted!!!

Shaun

:D Hi again,Just completed fitting my RADTEC frontmount intercooler and race spec radiator :!: Took me 2 hours approx to get everything in,but had a niggly problem the boost hoses from the turbo which took another couple of hours.But popped up to see Keith at RADTEC and he's got it sorted :!: Piece of cake to bleed the rad,water temp and oil temp are as normal.Best thing is boost has improved slightly :!: And for all of you that fitted a frontmount and didnt notice a difference straight away,You've got the WRONG one :!: Mine saw a difference throughout the rev range and third gear was totally different,where as before fitting it,it seemed to back off in third,now it just wants to pull :!: :!: :!: And NO LAG :D :D :D after sitting in traffic :!: I'm well pleased with it :!: :!:

Shaun

:D Yes mate,all the aircon is still in place :!: All you have to do to fit it is remove your old top mount intercooler and original radiator,then it fits in the radiator mounts :!: :!:

Keira

One thing i hate about that kit is the way they use the standard turbo outlet pipe, just looks horrible :(

Still, if it works it works 8)

Shaun

:D Cheers for posting the pics Mart :!: No mate no pics of the front of the car because you can't see the intercooler from the front as i have retained the aircon radiator which sits in front of the intercooler :!:

Thanks again Mart :!:

Keira

Think that would be to long ?

Besides you'd have to get hold of one, dont think forge sell them seperately.

BenD

Cool!!!

RS500 stylie 8)

Forge will sell there whole pipe run, but will not sell single pipes! Ive tried :cry:

Ben

M

Mart

GTiRsalter,

Do u have a pic with the bumper on? Very stealth!

P

Phil_d74

How much was the kit?
Looks like a really good solution, but did I read that there was some technical issues with this conversion though?? :roll:

G

GTiRsalter

The kit was £800 with new fat rad and fan,
i will take a pic of the front when its light outside :wink:

Ian