Just bought

S

stomski

:roll:

nice of you to advertise what ur cars gona have in it.

:roll: :roll: :lol:

Dooie Pop Pop

my stereo only have three positions

off (mostly)
quiet for the missus
loud

:D :D :D

i have all the sounds i need courtesy of a 3inch stainless exhaust 8)

Johneh

Navigation systems are always good, im forever borrowing my mates Tom-Tom Go 500 when i want to go somewhere a long way away that i've never been before.. Gonna have to invest in one myself sometime. (Tad cheaper than your headunit ;))

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
vpulsar said:
celicaGT4st205 said:

Nice stuff fella 8) :D , Don't take any notice of that lot there just envious :roll: , I don't really do music in my motor because I love the sound of the goose 8) :wink: , But now and again it would be nice to have good system like that fitted :wink: ..

rob

Are you feeling ok... Has all this Xmas cheer got to you or something...? :lol:

Rob being nice for a change.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rishi

celicaGT4st205

topdoggtir said:
:roll: and do we give a .............. :x
Happy new year to you also. :x I may not have a Pulsar but I have a few friends on this forum, and I enjoy being on here and chatting to the other users about jap performance cars. If I had a Pulsar you would no doubt have given me a different response. Its people like you who drag your clubs good name down due to your arrogance.

As for the rest of you, thanks for the kind words. :D

MarkTurbo

celicaGT4st205 said:
stomski said:
:roll:

nice of you to advertise what ur cars gona have in it.

:roll: :roll: :lol:
I also have a roll of £50 notes under the passenger seat if ur interested. :wink: :lol: :lol:
Yeah, whereabouts do you live :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:

marcymarc

celicaGT4st205 said:
topdoggtir said:
:roll: and do we give a .............. :x
Happy new year to you also. :x I may not have a Pulsar but I have a few friends on this forum, and I enjoy being on here and chatting to the other users about jap performance cars. If I had a Pulsar you would no doubt have given me a different response. Its people like you who drag your clubs good name down due to your arrogance.

As for the rest of you, thanks for the kind words. :D

Get over it :roll: :wink: :lol:

topdoggtir

well i bet u didn't post this on the gt4 forum or what ever its called.
No cause they would'nt give a f.uc.k either.
So don't post ur banter on here, i would have been okay if u posted it in the right section. But wrong car and wrong section just takes the piss :x