Just bought an R!!!!! Service?

A

Az

Yay, just bought a R :D :D :D :D 8)

Will take some pics of it next week and post them on here so you can all have a look :)

Just a couple of things I was a little concerned about and that was the clutch pedal. It felt pretty crap and make a crappy noise when pressing in/out though the clutch itself was fine in terms of changing gear etc.

Also I would like to get it fulyl checked out / serviced by someone who knows what they are looking at. Can anyone recommend somewhere for me to take it? I'm down in Hampshire, but don't mind travelling too far if it's somewhere highly rated who can sort me out :)

Cheers lads

Az

A

AZ STE

Look under buying and selling and buy one of Steve Pudneys clutch pedal brackets if when you look yours hasnt got one. That creak could end up costly :wink:

B

Brett G

Hello mate, welcome :wink:
Does the clutch pedal have alot of sideways movement? If so then make sure you do get that bracket, its cheap and easy to fit and as said above could solve your clutch problems and save alot of future cost.
Not sure whats close to Hampshire, possibly Abbey Motorsport in Oxted Surrey, I think they mainly deal with Skylines but do alot of work on GTiR's too.

Brett

pete-r

just been on tuning japaneses website ,there in aldershot.looks like they can do some special things with pulsars :)

A

Az

pete-r said:
just been on tuning japaneses website ,there in aldershot.looks like they can do some special things with pulsars :)
Cheers for that mate, will give them a bell

BTW Thanks to Steve Pudney for having a look over my car last week. I've booked it into Nissan to have the clutch master cylinder replaced and will get an oil filter and change done while I'm there.

:)