just a quick question

P

pulsarmick

Hi all just would like to ask i will be getting my gtir on the road soon and i was just wondering what it be like to run like as a every day car and how much power it will have i have the one bar loop Exedy Fast Road Clutch 1.2mm cosmetic head gasket full stainless exhaust with decat fmic from a nissan skyline r33 gtr what sort of bhp will i get and will it be ok as i think its got a standard fuel pump in at the minute but will be changeing to a walbro as soon as i can afford it many thanxs for all the help and parts :thumbsup:p.s i have had a new transfer box and if i fill it up where do i fill it and will it fill the gear box to ?

Last edited by a moderator:

GTIR-LOZ

i would not run 1 bar without the upgraded pump its an essential mod to carry out before bar also you fill up the gearbox and transfer box seperately from the top bolt on each item its the size of a 3/8 or 1/2 ratchet cannot remember which sorry also you will run around the 280bhp mark with thoses mods carried out

gtir bean

should see between 280/300bhp and if you look after it it should be fine as an everyday car at that.mine has been the last 3 years anyway.