just a few quickies...

leon2engines

what do you think would happen if i got the compressor housing machined out and a bigger wheel fitted? i ask because i have a few standard turbos lying about and a wheel from a gt30.... something. might be worth a go see what happens!
also im going to look at some parts on monday, whats the difference between a gtir block/crank/piston/rods and head, and the 200sx stuff? ive searched and found no definate answer, are the differences obvious?

thanks

O

Odin

leon2engines said:
what do you think would happen if i got the compressor housing machined out and a bigger wheel fitted? i ask because i have a few standard turbos lying about and a wheel from a gt30.... something. might be worth a go see what happens!
also im going to look at some parts on Monday, whats the difference between a gti r block/crank/piston/rods and head, and the 200sx stuff? Ive searched and found no definite answer, are the differences obvious?

thanks
200sx block wont fit in a gtir because the engine mounts are a lot different , The rods in the 200sx also use a 17mm rod bearing and the gtir uses 19mm bearings, I think the crank has a different flywheel bolt patten as well as far as I know.

Rob

O

Odin

Also the head doesn't have a dizzy hole and the rockers are not as strong as the gti-r .

We have the strongest engine.

Rob