JTS Pulsar pics

Went along to the Japanese Tuning Show at Silverstone today. Some very cool cars there and the drifting championships were on too which was cool to watch.
Also saw Ant out on track in the morning, the R was looking good :thumbsup:

There were a lot more Pulsars there than I expected but unfortunately no owners were around to chat to...

Pulsar piccies:

The only R I recognised all day - Ants R, looking very track-slag!

This orange one was up for sale at £15k!! Had a lot of work gone into it, but i doubt its worth that much..

Also a couple of new GTR's there. These cars are awesome in the flesh 8)

And a surprise for me, the Rex ive been looking at buying was there so i had a good look round it and its a minter, just need to get the money together!

Dan

GTIR-LOZ

awesome love the pictures the black pulsar with the oranange strips looks great

nice looking rex too

N

nashgti-r

was a really good show. the drifting was awsome as was the time attack, here`s my pics from the day.

sorry theres so many lol.

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
PulsarTom said:
That 'R' thats for sale for £15k is horrible, cant see what people could see in it.
You're telling me. It was atrocious! I suppose people have their own tastes.....even if they are erm, strange!

HotSnot92

Southeren Ireland Regional Rep
drove 1200 km round trip but it was well worth it went to the pod on saturday done a few runs and back to silverstone to clean the car 4 jts
it was a very good show love the time attack sat in the stands and walkin arould all day i heard the snot got alot of attention :-D :-D spoke 2 some lads with with gtirs but they were not of the oc :doh: saw the black gtir with white wheels and the white 1 on the track they looked good and quick :-D :-D did not bring mine out :doh: it was a long trip back so takin no chances
have lots off pics and vids of the road trip tunnel run in wales :lol: :lol: :lol: put them up asap
@ pulsar bobby nice 1 for the phone call
sorry i did not meet any lads of this site but theres always the next time :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

gtirx2

I saw hotsnot down santa pod but i must of missed your car red.What times was you guys running?
I was down there in a shitty 5dr 150k vr6 running 15.8's:lol: :lol: :lol:

HotSnot92

red reading said:
you did meet one of the lad's hotsnot me! red sunny with carbon bonnet
sorry m8 did not no ur user name had a nice chat with u :thumbsup: ur car is very nice 2 :-D

HotSnot92

gtirx2 said:
I saw hotsnot down santa pod but i must of missed your car red.What times was you guys running?
I was down there in a shitty 5dr 150k vr6 running 15.8's:lol: :lol: :lol:
13.3 13.4 13.7 only done 3 runs fook that q n up 4 an hour :der:
i had lots of stuff on the back seat and a boot full of amps and a sub so my times was not 2 bad :-D
their was 1 other gtir there it was in the 14s black with fmic & std wheels any 1 from here

gtirx2

HotSnot92 said:
13.3 13.4 13.7 only done 3 runs fook that q n up 4 an hour :der:
i had lots of stuff on the back seat and a boot full of amps and a sub so my times was not 2 bad :-D
their was 1 other gtir there it was in the 14s black with fmic & std wheels any 1 from here
Yep i saw the black r there too,like you say the que was a joke later in the day and the dam bikes seem to take priority most of the time,still i think some of them bike was running 7-8 sec qtr's at 195mph i think i saw one:shock:

HotSnot92

red reading said:
cheer's,you back home in ireland now? and i was at silverstone not the pod unfortunatly gtirx2
yah came home yesterday ur roads are very good but fook me ur petrol is dear 5 fills 4 i200 km :doh:
did u go over 2 look at the car