John Noble Motorsport

donpulsar

South Yorkshire Regional Rep
Has anyone had any experience with these, know what they're like or if they've got a decent reputation :?:

Do not fancy going to Well Lane and Abbey, Powerstation etc are to far away.

And yes, there is "Top Gear" in my home town Donny but they're justa bunch of jokers.

Or if there's an alternative and decently priced please let me know :D

Cheers,

donpulsar :)

J

jiw

my mate took his mr2 turbo their to have his unichip refitted and mapped after an engine rebuild and running in, it took them a full day to diagnose the running fault he had which turned out to be a simple spark plug, i dont think he will be returning to get it done, jeff.

ChrisS

What work are you wanting to get done on it?
At the end of the day your probably better doing a few more miles and paying abit more to get a decent job done. It'll pay for its self in the long run.
I live in Leeds, but the cars kept in Doncaster and to be fair there's not really anyone local that i'd want to take my car to.

warringtonjack

If possible, I would recommend a trip along the M62 to either Hiteq in Wigan or RC Developments in Warrington. Both good places.

donpulsar

South Yorkshire Regional Rep
Had looked at HiTeq & dp etc but cant seem to find any details about rolling roads on either of their sites. Will check out RC tho'. Anyone else :?:

A

Anonymous

Dont DP & Hitec set them up on the road? That'll be why theres no rolling road details on their site.

J

jiw

live maps are best, rolling roads do not simulate drag etc and real time engine temperatures

houghy_1

id seriously consider taking it to Hiteq cos as a lot of people on here will tell you
who have either had dealings or heard about them will tell you
that ian at Hiteq is THE man to see about your R :!: :wink:
he set my apexi s-afc up on the road,solved my running probs pdq(pretty damn quick),
fitted the walbro fuel pump and ive not looked back since :D

the extra miles for just 2 trips is defo money well spent!!! :wink:

A

Anonymous

gearbox mod

i own an ex works NME 1992 GTI-R rally car, i purchased the car minus a gearbox, about 2 years ago, the car sufured with blowing up gearbox,s, a friend & i have spent a long time finding a cure, i have completed 9 rally,s now tarmac & forestry with good results & a 100% finishing record. we are running about 320bhp, i have given the gear box 2 check overs in 9 rallys & changed 2 2nd gear bulk rings only, we are 90% sure we have sorted the weak point in the GTI-R, if any body is interested in in our gearbox mod talk to me.

C

Crazy

I think a lot of us GTIR owners would like to hear about this gear now mod please mate :wink:

J

Jedi-Gti-r

Don mate,how's it going?
If you're just after a simple rolling road set up then Batley's not far from you ya lazy sod :roll:
However,if you want anything more then as one or two have already said then i wouldn't look past Ian(Hi Teq).
He currently has mine for a second time as my first visit last year was faultless 8)

Paul(Anston)