jic magic coilovers

davey red.r

was looking at them on ebay tonight ,£1090 quid has any one got them on their car? and what they like, seems a lot of wad:shock: as teins weigh in at around the £600 mark comments appreciated regards davey boy;-)

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Go with a new set of TEIN Coilovers.. They are only £800 and you can have them serviced in at TEIN UK in Milton Keynes.. With the JIC Coilovers you would need to send them back to Japan..

Pukkasilvia

i have a set of these(jic) on mine with adjustable camber tops. the car handles fantastic, I cant fault it even with 17's on the car. Ive just bought a rear strutt bar and am looking for a front brace now to go with them.

P

pulsarboby

i just sold 2 rear ones which came off a car im breaking for £72 on ebay:shock:
kev bought them off this site, think he got a right good deal there, thought they would bring a lot more, but the auction finished on saturday night, which is bad for sellers as every fookers out getting p1ssed:doh:

pulsar350R

pulsarboby said:
i just sold 2 rear ones which came off a car im breaking for £72 on ebay:shock:
kev bought them off this site, think he got a right good deal there, thought they would bring a lot more, but the auction finished on saturday night, which is bad for sellers as every fookers out getting p1ssed:doh:

:doh: :doh: :doh: dam i was watching those in my ebay, totolly missed out, as ave got the front two just needing the rear as a set so i can sell them on.if you get hold of some please give me a shout. thanks

KF79GTIR

pulsar350R said:
:doh: :doh: :doh: dam i was watching those in my ebay, totolly missed out, as ave got the front two just needing the rear as a set so i can sell them on.if you get hold of some please give me a shout. thanks

Yeah i got a good deal there they are great but the set up is like driving on a pound coin i feel i need a new set up

scottyd

if you are looking to get a set of tein coilovers, you might want to give Lionel (ninja tune factory) a shout, his prices were better than elsewhere, and great to deal with. Since having the teins with edfc fitted (by steve) the car handles brilliantly and is great on our roads too, so i would definatley reccommend them.

Last edited:

davey red.r

350r you should of pmd bob, am sure yous could of agreed on euros.

shy bairns get nowt,
thanks for comments

boy david;-)