jgy turbos

pete-r

ok im looking at buying a turbo from abroad soon and have had a look at jgy,s website.im looking for a ball bearing one that bolts directly on with minimum fuss and kicks out 400bhp+ .the 2 that stick out are the gt30-t04e compressor housing,but me thinks this might not be a direct fit.and also the jgybb37,this sounds like the better option for me as it bolts straight on with an internal wastegate.ive emailed jgy about shipping etc and am still waiting for a reply.does anyone have a rough idea on shipping?or any other turbos/turbo sellers you may think suitable to my needs?

http://www.jgycustoms.com/serg20/turbos.htm

pete-r

i think the gt2871r looks about what im after.anyone got one of these?whats it like?also looking at the gt3071r-wg.mmmm decisions ,decisions :?

A

Anonymous

experience

Hey there, I am running the jgybb37r on a blacktop sr20 and it makes tons of power, somewhere in the 450 range, but full boost isn't made until 4500rpm, and real power doesn't kick out until 5500, but keep it in that power curve and look out. There is very little that can touch it. Danny

pete-r

what is the build quality like dwike?how long have you been running the turbo?and what sort of boost =power are you getting?

pete.