JE/Eagle

ronny_gti-r

Is there anyone who have used JE pistons and Eagle conrods in their pulsar's? i have a good price on a set of these, and i'm just wondering if i should go for it or tripple+++ the price and go for HKS, JUN, Tomei?

Is there anything else i need if i go for this setup? have seen somewhere that i need something from a s13(sr20det)?

MORF114

Im pretty sure its the bearings from the s13 you need. Rishi told me a while back that this setup is good. why triple the cost unless your trying the power limits of the products.

Hopefully next week ill have that setup.

ronny_gti-r

MORF114 said:
Im pretty sure its the bearings from the s13 you need. Rishi told me a while back that this setup is good. why triple the cost unless your trying the power limits of the products.

Hopefully next week ill have that setup.
I don't think i will be close to any power limits of these products, the are known to take well over 5-600 hp i think. And i'm not going to those limits this time...

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Eagle Rods, JE Pistons and some ACL Race Series Bearings.. You'll break other things before you break those parts!!

Rishi

ronny_gti-r

RishiGTiR said:
Eagle Rods, JE Pistons and some ACL Race Series Bearings.. You'll break other things before you break those parts!!

Rishi
And the eagle rods will fit with these bearings? link to where i can buy them?

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Call AGRA Engineering - 01382 229333

Ask for Jono, just tell him that i sent you along..

Rishi