japspeed front pipe

Fire & skill

Vintage member
does anyone have one of these fitted to their car? its the part with the flexi.

im having a really shitty time with my one, its been at the garage twice and ive had a go myself. whats happening is it sits about an inch off the front anti roll bar but once it gets hot it bends out of shape and starts rubbing / vibrating off the anti roll bar. its a right pain in the fucking arse!!! :evil::evil::evil:

im going to rip the bugger off

Fire & skill

Vintage member
Yes, it's oem fitment. Even lifting the middle section higher up it still changes it's shape and hits off the ARB. Probably the worst thing I've ever bought for the car.

Might ditch it for a goose pipe

williams

isnt all the japspeed stuff cheap chinese shit? but people seem to think its quality because of who is selling it?

stumo

Is it simply that people confuse Japspeed with Janspeed?

i thought the title said janspeed cos i didn't look correctly,

i wouldn't buy anything japspeed cos it seems everything anyone has bought has turned out to be shite.

Fire & skill

Vintage member
I only went for it because it was new and shiny and relatively cheap - I took a chance on it, its an exhaust ffs, it has no moving parts! :lol: . DONT BUY ANY OF THEIR SHITE PEEPS!!!

geoff pine

does anyone have one of these fitted to their car? its the part with the flexi.

im having a really shitty time with my one, its been at the garage twice and ive had a go myself. whats happening is it sits about an inch off the front anti roll bar but once it gets hot it bends out of shape and starts rubbing / vibrating off the anti roll bar. its a right pain in the fucking arse!!! :evil::
im going to rip the bugger off
Just as a matter of interest how much did it cost new i'm guessing not a lot . I saw one on a car yesterday and wondered what make it was :lol:

skiddusmarkus

I remember when I was selling my mongoose downpipe a potential buyer told me they could get a new one off ebay for £99 or so.It was a Crapspeed dp they linked to which looks a carbon copy of the mongoose, except they are made of shiny tinfoil and after reading about how many problems people have had with their womanifolds(like a manifold except it keeps cracking and gives you loads of grief), I wouldn't have one given to me.

Fire & skill

Vintage member
Just as a matter of interest how much did it cost new i'm guessing not a lot . I saw one on a car yesterday and wondered what make it was :lol:
think about £115 all in? I just went down the route of buying that as it was new and like I say cheap too