Japanese parts to your door... and cheap?

• Thread starter mynheers_a_pint
  • Start date
M

mynheers_a_pint

Hi all. A firend sent me the following link after ordering a number of parts for his Soarer. They seem very cheap and the service offered is apparently very good. I recommend you become a member and fill out the car detials part as it allows you to find all the parts for your specific car.

http://www.nengun.com

Couple of examples- how good they are is for you to decide...

OS Giken close ratio gear set;

FS5W71CNissan - SR20DET FR - 5 Speed Set - 2.596-1.765-1.250-1.0-0.833GB £ 1,389.72

delivered...

Cusco rear LSD;
LSD 139 AType MZ Pulser RNN14 90.8-95.1 (1 Way) Rear OnlyGB £ 579.

delivered...

I am not in a position to say how good these prices are, really but everything seems fairly good value. Maybe someone could comment?

M

mynheers_a_pint

alana said:
What a great link!!!!! tomei manifolds for £280!!!
Actaully that was on the shopping list for next month!

M

mynheers_a_pint

Animaldaz said:
Tein super streets with top mounts for £650!!!
Whift bitz sell the same kit for 760 plus Vat and delivery. I think the prices will be roughly the same when everything is considered and i'd imagine thatg whifbitz would deliver quicker... but suspension is quite heavy so it's not supprising the saving would be smaller.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trondelond

I have used nengun before (as well as a few of my friends) and I can recommend them! Very helpful and quick.

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
These guys have been around for ages! Suprised none of you are using them already! I've used them for a few items in the past.. 1 weeks delivery and no tax! ;-)

GTIR-LOZ

i have used them a bit as well be careful though as some of the gtir bits listed are actually for the s14 such as the gearset and manifold and may not fit unless it says rnn14 on it