J-Tuner thrash help

deank93

Evening,

Some of you may and some may not know that there is to be another Pulsar group thrash on November 21st at Bruntingthourpe proving ground, this time with J-Tuner magazine.

The problem is there have been quite a few cars that have had to drop out

Confirmed to run is Jason Gant, Lou Rob, ChrisS and Mo Jamal, all these cars are putting out 450 bhp plus so obviously we can expect some great times and who knows maybe a 10 secong pass which i think will be a great achivement especially if seen in a national publication.

I don't want to drivvel on about the agro of getting Rs together for a group thrash as the Banzai one earlier in the year was very easy to put together with loads of willing participants....its just one of those things.

So, I need 4 owners/cars who fancy a FREE blast up 2.2 miles of runway and a bit of a feature in J-Tuner....it would be nice to get some more big power cars along to show what an R can really do but i'm sure the confirmed runners will do us proud so standard to mildly tuned cars are also more than welcome to come and play.

I would rather that only people that can 100% attend contact me via pm with a few spec details and contact number.

Cheers, DEAN.

Sorry to say this but "how typical" :cry:
Surely you had alot of response to the original thread :?:
I know i put my name down as a back up last time :oops:
But too little notice for most i would expect.