I've had enough

Stevo

Of the 5h1t quality of my car :evil:
Decided to take my downpipe off to sort my blowing and look what happens

The stud snapps off and one is threaded :evil:
So i now had to take the bloody turbo off to get the u bend off, why the hell dont they make theses cars simple???? its pissing me right off.

And one more thing how bloody restrictive is the u bend!??!!? grrrrrrr

So now off to nissan for 3 new studs, then send part off to heat old studs out and helicoil a new thread. I just give up!!!!!!

G

gdm1984

talk about putting someone off buying a pulsar! lol. Anyway good luck with it, hope it gets all fixed up!

O

Odin

Stevo said:
So now off to nissan for 3 new studs, then send part off to heat old studs out and helicoil a new thread. I just give up!!!!!!

You light weight :roll: , Just wait to something really nasty happens lol :lol: :lol: :lol: .

You'ev got off easy :wink: , Once you refit it all and cross thread the oil banjo into the block :shock: then you will know real pain :wink: :lol: .

While it's all off you should get the dremmel out and do a little gas flowing :wink: , That way you can think of it a a positive thing rather than a negative :idea: :D . And maybe a bit of heat rap :wink: .

See how bad things turn good lol :lol: :lol: :lol: .

rob

MarkTurbo

Chill out, its only 3 rusty bolts which is normal on any car this age :wink:

If you get this wound up over a minor problem like that what are you gonna do if something major goes wrong :lol:

Stevo

Im pissed as i took the whole engine out to fit a gearbox, after being off road 6 months, then this happens. ive owned the car over two years and done 4000miles. Its to much hassel with theses cars and do nissan ever stock the f00king parts??????? nooooooooooo got to order it for you sir, bunch of retards. least with ford there allways in stock :lol: :lol:

O

Odin

Stevo said:
least with ford there allways in stock :lol: :lol:
That because fords brake down a lot more often so they need to keep a good stock of parts :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

You answered your own question matey :wink: :lol:

Well I'v had mine for nearly 4 years now and it's never broke down once and i'v done 20000 miles with at least 4 track days and 40 1/4 mile launches 8) :wink: , Yours must just be a 5hitter :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

rob

Mr GTiR

vpulsar said:
You'ev got off easy :wink: , Once you refit it all and cross thread the oil banjo into the block :shock: then you will know real pain :wink: :lol:
I've had this happen to me and yes it nearly made me cry! :cry:

C

carpy100

get yourself a proper manifold and dump pipe now. :wink:
any excuse to mod....

Stevo

:lol: @ shitter, ive calmed down now, i forget its 15 years old :shock:

Jimmy your to slow ive order parts now :lol: you sorted that "other" issue yet mate? :wink:

Car should be running again monday 8) then time to tune it to 1.2 bar :lol: :roll:

JIMMYBACK

Stevo said:
:lol: @ not good, ive calmed down now, i forget its 15 years old :shock:

Jimmy your to slow ive order parts now :lol: you sorted that "other" issue yet mate? :wink:

Car should be running again monday 8) then time to tune it to 1.2 bar :lol: :roll:
u dozy twatt i told u all week i had parts to sell o well :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: