it happend agen

• Thread starter Ninja_tune_factory
  • Start date
N

Ninja_tune_factory

well once agen i have bin a victim of car crime, last nite some **** smashed the lock and Bent the door back on my R , they didnt get anythink out of the car but the door is ****ed now :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

after it happend i went driveing around looking for them to run them over but could not find them:evil:

Lionel.

marcus_g

Bad luck buddy it's was probably the same homo's who done last time didn't want the car just wanted to feck you off

N

Ninja_tune_factory

it worked i have had a shit day 2days and spent most the day at the cope shop in redlands bristol

N

Ninja_tune_factory

the funnyist thing about it was at 12.00 last nite i was stood in the middle of the road with a golf club shouting "where are you cunts now" all the lights come on in the houses .

marcus_g

I knew thats what golf clubs were for them old fecks on golf courses got it all wrong, plug your car into the mains lionel give em a zap think you'd have to park it on a copper plate to kill them tho, make the plate live your car neutral the nob head becomes mr light bulb, swap the fuse for a nail hey presto, "i couldn't tell you how he melted to my car officer"

R

RUDI-GTIR

was it your drivers door???? if so ive got a brand new one still in its nissan box .let me know

R

*Red*

I'm sorry to hear that! Fcuking bastids!

Since getting the R, my dad's having a camera fitted to the front of the house.. I'm so so paranoid it's unreal. Have been known to get up in the night and look out the window just to check she's okay! :oops:

N

Ninja_tune_factory

well i bent the door back last nite , it dont look to nice now

R

RUDI-GTIR

Ninja_tune_factory said:
well i bent the door back last nite , it dont look to nice now
again mate if you need a new door ive got 1 well the door skin :doh: youd have to take all the stuff of yours:doh: plus ive got the mouldings 2:)

c20ona

Sorry to hear that mate. I hope you catch the little scrotes and chop their fooking hands off !!.

Kenny

chrisniss91

*Red* said:
I'm sorry to hear that! Fcuking bastids!

Since getting the R, my dad's having a camera fitted to the front of the house.. I'm so so paranoid it's unreal. Have been known to get up in the night and look out the window just to check she's okay! :oops:
I used to sleep looking out the window when i had mine lol
Sorry to hear your bad luck lionel