is this a bargain

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
What is it? I see one wheel and a group of 9 pictures including some pussy and men cuddling?

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Found it with abit of hacking.

Does it have a front grill? Has it been in a front end bump? Why's it got a black panel running under the headlights when the rest of the car is silver?

It's cheap, but whether it's a bargain depends on what's wrong.

EVOBAD

no bonnet isnt shut proply fitting front mount,car has been painted silver bar engine bay ,the only falts that iv had to change are rokercover gasket,trackrod end,at thats it

Last edited:

EVOBAD

yes mate i bought this just for the parts etc but am still on the look out for a forge joby like my old 1:-D

Mr GTiR

EVOBAD said:
yes mate i bought this just for the parts etc but am still on the look out for a forge joby like my old 1:-D
Nice find fella, do you still want my spec list?

EVOBAD

yes mate i would lov to hav your car its similar spec to my old pulsar withwhich i broke to buy r32gtr with 500bhp ,not sure i can match your price at moment mate

Mr GTiR

EVOBAD said:
yes mate i would lov to hav your car its similar spec to my old pulsar withwhich i broke to buy r32gtr with 500bhp ,not sure i can match your price at moment mate
LOL, i know what you mean but the car stands me A LOT of money and i'm not in a rush to sell. I would only sell if i got the right money for it and have been quranteed the asking price in Sep as one of my mates has been after my car for ages. I'll send you the spec in a mo as i need to get it off the other computer.

If it does not sell, just lets say i won't be sad as there is nothing worng with the car and have been out in it today and LOVE driving it.

As my son gets older i may be forced to sell it as Pulsar's are not pram frendly :lol: